Mentalist Community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Premier forum français consacré à la série qui cartonne en France : Mentalist

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Rules - To read absoloutly

AuteurMessage
Sandy
Admin
Sandy

Rules - To read absoloutly Empty
MessageSujet: Rules - To read absoloutly   Rules - To read absoloutly Icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 20:40

Life's rules for the forum

Language

You are on a public forum, and not on msn or on your mobile phone, you are then obliged to do a minimum of efforts with the 'orthograph that you use and then to use not at all sms language, short words. Some poeple don't understand that language or loose time to translate it!

Respect

You are on a community, then we don't have all the same tastes and the same opinions. You can then to give your opinion, argument too, but you must always stay respectful with other members and with artists ans moderators and then fondators and more than all Simon and the drama of course!

Flood

The flood - I mean out-subject, is forbidden on the forum, except on certain cases, but I prefer to bann it. That means it is forbidden to double post (you have Edit mode to correct) except if you must to post a news, photos ect... big ones. But you must at least to post a minimum of 3 words in your message and any messages with only smileys please! And for Fan-Fictions of course, who needs many pages often, you have the possibility to post in different parts, of course!

Advertising by MP

It is forbidden at all to do any advertising by PM in masse. The message box must stay for normal using only ! You can make an advertising for someone in particular who have got the same passion as yours, but send any pm to each member of the forum. You have an advertising section to do if you like. The one who make advertising in masse would see his mail box closed.

The size isn't important but, anyway, if I judge your avatar too big you should have to reduce it. Don't put an image too big because you will enlarge the window and it is a problem, for example the normal sizes who are used normally on the forum is enough, the most current ones are 15x200, 175X200 or 100X100, it's enough! Then try to use them.

If you respect not the rules

If thle rules aren't respected, you risk an avertissment, always sended by PM. There can be 3 of them. If you have 3 of them, nothing change, you can be banned during 1 week.
If nothing change again, the bannissment will be forever!

Moderators

They are here to make to respect the rules of the forum. You must to listen to them and you must not to oppose yourself to them. Of course they must do the same with you.

red : moderation color

Red color is moderation's color, you don't have the right to use red flashing in your message except if you are moderator in your section and if you have got a problem

Advertisers and Parterns

If you like to see your advertising are ony made by demand before to be posted. If I take a member into posting his advertising without autorisation, it will be deleted. Same for partners, all of them must be made by demand or they won't be in the forum. I am the only one to decide. For your spaces, it is different, you can post them without to demand first, but I can anyway delet it if I decide it is not appropriate.

Thank you all and good navigation

SANDY
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://mentalist-community.kanak.fr

Rules - To read absoloutly
Page 1 sur 1